- No need for cable, no ongoing electrical costs.
- Electrical grid is unreliable or unavailable Trenching.
- There is a desire for green lighting
- Government funding to support sustainable infrastructure is available.
- Easy and cheap installation
Solar LED street lights are lights made of a crystalline silicon PV panel (or called solar panel), smart controller, lithium or lead-acid rechargeable battery, higher LED fixtures and other components.
SSL series All-in-one solar street light features a more efficient mono PV panel, long lifespan LiFePO4 lithium battery, brighter brand LED, smart controller and infrared motion sensor in one cabinet.
- Easy to install—it takes two workers only five minutes to finish installation and no heavy equipment is required.
- Automatically turn on and off according to brightness.
- Battery, controller LED lamp easy maintenance.
- Anti-storm and safe design
- Cheaper and easier for transportation
- The sunshine hours per day or the exact city the street lights will be installed
- The height of the poles, or the width of road
- Working time of solar light every day(12 hours, for example)
- The brightness of LED light (30 Watt, for example)
- How many continuous rainy days in the raining season there
It is best to offer the pictures on the locations where the solar lights going to be installed.
There is no regular maintenance required for a solar lighting system. However, it is helpful to keep the solar panels clean, especially in a dusty climate.
The solar panel will continue to charge the battery (although at a reduced rate) when it is cloudy. after fully charged the battery can operate for five nights without charging. Don’t worry about the rainy and cloudy days.
SBM-SolarTech’s controller uses a timer to control when the light will turn on when the sun goes down and to turn off when the sun comes up. SBM-SolarTech can make the light anywhere last from 8-14 hours at night depend on the customer’s specific needs.
Although southern exposure increases the effectiveness of a residential solar power system, your home may still work for solar power without having south-facing exposure. Please seek advice from SBM-SloarTech to ensure success.
Installing solar lights is not a difficult task. No need for heavy equipment, several steps, several people can cooperate to complete. We will provide you with installation instructions.
The installation of the all-in-one solar light is easier. It takes two workers only five minutes to finish installation and no heavy equipment is required.
- PV Panel (Solar Panel) : min 25 years of power generation capacity, with a 10-years warranty
- LED Light: min 50.000 hours life span, with a 2-year all inclusive warranty
- Battery: 5 to 7 years life span (depends on different types), with a 2-year warranty
- Controller inverter and all the electronic parts: Min 8 years by ordinary usage, with a 2-year warranty
- Pole solar panel bracket and all the metal parts: up to 20 years life span